Nonprofit Tax Help

David McRee, CPA

Form 990-EZ Preparation Services


 Contact David McRee, CPA


Contact me at the link above to discuss preparation of your Form 990-EZ:


For many years I worked for a CPA firm that specialized in serving nonprofit clients. My job was to prepare IRS Form 990 for nonprofits with incomes ranging from $25,000 per year all the way to $20 million.

After leaving the firm I realized that there were many small nonprofits that had fairly simple returns and could not afford to pay high fees to have their Form 990-EZ prepared.

Many of these small organizations turned to tax preparers that had little or no experience with nonprofit matters, or they tried the do-it-yourself approach. That rarely ends well.

I will personally prepare your Form 990-EZ. I do not farm it out to contractors. I do not send your information to a foreign country to have it prepared by low-wage labor. I am always available either by phone or email to answer questions.

I prepare Form 990-EZ for organizations anywhere in the USA. All I need is for you to answer a few questions, provide me with your year-end financial information, and a copy of last year's tax return.

I can also file a request for an extension of time to file the 990-EZ if necessary.

I am also experienced at filing final returns for organizations that are liquidating or terminating.

What type of organizations do I serve? Pretty much any organization that is exempt under 501(c), including the most common types:

  • 501(c)(2)
  • 501(c)(3)
  • 501(c)(4)
  • 501(c)(6)
  • 501(c)(7)

Some examples of organizations I've worked with: Health clinics, animal rescue, neighborhood associations, amateur sports teams, high school booster organizations, wounded warrior organizations, disaster relief, professional associations, religious organizations, museums, environmental preservation, educational organizations, and many more.

Contact David McRee, CPA